On the occasion of the International Danube Day, the Public Institution of the Kopački rit Nature Park, in cooperation with the Public Institution for Nature Protection of the Osijek-Baranja County and DANUBEPARKS, is announcing a photo competition "Heart of the Danube".
The aim of the photo competition is to show the beauty of the Danube River and its tributaries as well as the Kopački rit Nature Park, and thus raise awareness of the need for better protection and ensuring a sustainable development of the European Amazon.
Kopački rit Nature Park is located right in the middle of the Danube River and here it forms one of the most beautiful floodplains of great biodiversity and is therefore often called the Heart of the Danube
General conditions of the competition:
• Participants in the competition can be all citizens of the Republic of Croatia and citizens of all Danube countries - amateur photographers;
• The task of the competition is to photograph the Danube River, its tributaries and Kopački rit;
• Each participant can send only one photo to the competition in digital form;
• The minimum photo size should be at least 266 DPI;
• Send the following information with the photo: name and surname of the author, date of birth, address, contact phone number, name of the photo and place of shooting;
• Minors applying for the competition must fill in a consent with the signature of the parent who gives consent for the publication of data for the purpose of promoting the exhibition;
• Photos can be black and white or color;
• Photo processing in photo editing programs is allowed to the extent that it does not distort or change the basic meaning of the recorded content;
• Each of the contestants submits only their photos and takes responsibility for the content;
• Copyright - by submitting a photograph to the competition, the author gives consent to the organizers of the competition to publish the submitted photograph free of charge for the purpose of promoting the exhibition;
• By participating in the competition, participants agree to the publication of their full name;
Photos are sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com, and the deadline for sending photos is Sunday, June 25, 2023 until midnight.
The photo selection committee will make a selection and selection of the best photos that will be exhibited at the celebration of the International Danube Day (Saturday, July 1, 2023) in the Kopački rit Nature Park, and on that occasion, based on the votes of the exhibition visitors, 3 winning photos will be selected with the following awards:
- 1st Prize: Photo safari in Kopački rit for 2 people of 2 hours duration and lunch for 2 people
- 2nd Prize: Family boat trip in Kopački rit of 1 hour duration (up to 6 people)
- 3rd Prize: Tourist boat ride on the river Drava through Osijek with a guide lasting up to 1 hour
for 6 people (Gusar j.d.o.o.)
We look forward to and look forward to your photos!