How to get started?
The best entry point to the Kopački rit Nature Park is from Osijek. The next major cities are Zagreb and Belgrade.
How to move within a destination?
Best way to move within Kopački rit Nature Park is by bicycle and boat:
You may also find useful contacts below:
• TZ Općine Bilje - Kopački rit: website: https://tzo-bilje.hr/; email: email@example.com; tel.: +385997332001
• TZ Grada Osijeka: website: https://www.tzosijek.hr/; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +38531210120
• TZ Baranje: website: https://tzbaranje.hr/; email: email@example.com; tel.: +38531702080
Bike and Boat infrastructure:
Boats and bikes can be rented in the visitor centre of the Nature Park. Guided boat tours can be booked there as well.
• EV 6 - Danube Cycle Route & Srijem Route - EuroVelo 6/Croatia: https://en.eurovelo.com/ev6/croatia
• Amazon of Europe Bike Trail: https://aoebiketrail.com/
• Bike rental options are available in every city or municipality.
• Baranja – firstname.lastname@example.org; +385958806636 (shuttle for bike transport also available here)
• Vukovar – http://www.nextbike.hr
Transport by boat:
• Public port for international cruise ships in Vukovar, Batina, Aljmaš and Ilok
- Flexible Transport by boat:
• E-Boat-Danube Cruising on Vukovar Waterbus: www.vukovarwaterbus.hr, +385 98 344 741
For other useful information please contact:
Javna ustanova Park prirode Kopački rit
Mali Sakadaš 1, 31327 Kopačevo
+38531/445-445, +38531/752-320; email@example.com